Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not Today, Sorry

I know I promised an inspirational quote every Thursday and today is Thursday, but sorry, it's not happening today. I feel like a real mom today. It started at 5am with the Sound that every mother knows well and dreads. A sound that means 5-7 days of at least 5 loads of laundry a day. A sound that means no sleep for mom for days on end. A sound that is worse than finger nails on a chalk board. A sound that makes me wish I were anything but a mom, just in that instant. A sound that no one can ever get used to. Yup, you guessed it, the sound of one of the heathens PUKING. The sound of one of the heathen PUKING IN THEIR BED, all over themselves and the blankets and the walls and floor. I have been dealing with puke all day long. So far it has only hit Dubs, but I'm sure the rest will have their turns. So sorry if I neglect the blog for a few days, I'll be in the trenches of motherhood.
Wish me luck!
UPDATE:See what kind of day it has been? I was just looking at my newest blog post on my blog and I realized it is not Thursday! I have not missed a Thought for Thursday yet. I still have hope. Maybe you'll end up with some sort of thought after all! I'm going to bed while I can!

No comments: