Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Thought for Thursday


I have been thinking a lot about starting a new tradition on my blog. I'm sure you all are getting tired of hearing me ramble
on and on and on and on.

I thought I would share with all my fabulous readers a new thought from someone other than myself every Thursday!

This gives you all a much needed break from my insanity and it gives me a chance to share with all of you some of the insights I have learned during the week.

They may be funny, inspirational, thought provoking, or even song lyrics that I really like.

I hope this becomes a fun tradition.

You have to know going into this that I read a lot with my kids so don't be surprised if a lot of the quotes are from children's literature.

So let's get this thing started. We just finished reading

The Trumpet of the Swan
by E.B. White.

Here is one of the passages I thought was beautiful.

"The sky is my living room. The woods are my parlor. The lonely lake is my bath."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure like to hear you go on and on, as you so call it. Thanks for the tips on Potty training. Awesome. Thanks again. So when you guys coming over for dinner??

Ice Cream said...

How I would love to have that swan's interior decorator! =)

This is a fun idea.