Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Peak-A-Boo Whooo!

So I finally got my camera, nothing fancy, just a point and shoot.
But to me it's worth a million dollars to have a gadget with which to capture sweet moments of my ever growing children.
Every day that passed without one I just thought more and more about how fast they are growing and that I have not taken any photos of them in too long.
So I get my camera and what do I take pictures of?
My table decorations and crafts I made months ago.
Sad, but true.
OK, OK, I have taken some of the kids too, I just have not blogged about it yet, just wait, it's coming!


I have been a little obsessed with owls lately!
I found this cute one on a very cute blog called nannygoat and I instantly fell in love.
I have made a few for baby gifts and they are always big hits.
Mine stays perched up on my bookshelf in the new library.
He's my wise old owl.
I can not give this one away, ever.
It's made from a recycled church shirt that all 3 of my boys wore as babies. Now all 3 of them have out grown it.
So now I have a little memento of their babiness that I can always look at and touch and remember their babyhood by.
I'm not crying, I just have something in my eyes...
AHEM, as I was saying, if you are having a baby anytime soon I bet you can guess what you're getting as a gift!
And you'll like it, too, or ELSE!

2 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

It's super cute. I love it!

Lara said...

It's adorable! I love the ribbon wings.

Yay you have a camera!!! Now you have to learn photoshop. I'm learning so many cool things and it's so fun!