Sunday, November 2, 2008

Perfection!


I'm caught.
I may have gotten into the kid's Halloween candy, just a little.
OK, a lot!
But look what I found. A perfect pack of m&m's.
Just the right amount of each color in one of those mini packs to make the perfect pyramid.


m&m's are my favorite. Not peanut, or almond, or crispy or even peanut butter. I'm crazy about plain m&m's.



Whenever I open a pack of these sweet candy coated chocolates I immediately start organizing them by color and I have to make the biggest color coordinated pyramid possible.

It's an obsession, I can't help it. It is very rare that I find a pack as perfect as this. In fact I don't ever recalling it happening before. There are usually too many greens or not enough blues so the odd balls get eaten first and I end up with a slightly smaller pyramid.

Then I look at my pyramid for a while and waste time turning all the m's the right way. Then I usually eat a row at a time, one of each color so the pyramid gets smaller and smaller with a new color on top after each stage of eating. And I have to put two m&m's in my mouth at once. Don't ask me why, there is no reason to my madness.

Call it OCD, call it crazy, call it what you may, I can't help myself. I do it every time without exception and without even thinking about it.

So how do you eat your m&m's?

Do you have some odd way like I do or do they hit your mouth before you get a chance to even see their color? Do you prefer plain or pregnant m&m's?

Please, tell me I'm not the only crazy one!

No comments: