Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Agian, Hello

Wow, it's been too long since I've blogged.
And I know why.
It's guilt.
I promised a post about Nicholeen Peck and her fabulous parenting ideas that have been changing our lives.
But then I started reading her book and I realized that there is no possible way I could blog about all the things that have helped us.
Really, you just need to buy her book and read her blog and learn for yourself.
For me it has been priceless.
Best $20 I've ever spent.
I will say there are a few things we don't see eye to eye on and things I definitely will not be changing, but that's what's great about it. It really makes me think about our family vision and how I can, as the mom, help our family become what God has intended us to be.
So I lolly gagged and avoided my blog and the promised post for nearly a month.
In the mean time we've had 2 birthdays without letters from mom and a baptism without my recorded memories and photos.
Silly, silly me.
Not to worry, I'm letting myself off the hook.
If you want to read about Nicoleen (which I highly recommend) you'll have to do it on your own time.
For now, I have more important things to blog about.
Starting tomorrow...


No comments: