Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life is Beautiful

Have you seen this movie?



You must.
I watched it several years ago and I had no clue what it was about.
My sister-in-law had picked our show that evening.
I cried my eyes out, for days after I had seen it.
I am tempted to watch it again, but I don't know if I can bring myself to.
Anyone want to join me for a movie night?
It's on Netflix!
But my point is that life truly can be beautiful, no matter our circumstances. 
It's all about our attitude.
Have you ever heard the saying, "attitude determines altitude"?
So true.
There are so, so, so many things in life that are totally out of our control, yet we always have the power over ourselves to choose how we will react.
And in the end, that's really the only thing that matters.
I'm not sying I'm perfect at this, life is a great big fat lesson on this subject.
It's a good thing He has given us a lifetime to figure it out.

No comments: