Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Perfect Mess

In this corner we have
The Three Year Old
eating and spilling chocolate milk mix.
(Look at that face? How can anyone get mad at that face?)
In this corner we have
The One Year Old
playing in a sipie cup full of spilt milk.
I don't know how he figured out how to get the lid off, but he did.
What can I say, he's a genius.

That little heathen was having way more fun sitting and splashing in the milk than we was drinking it.
Now for the ironic part. These two incidents happened within 2 minutes of each other.
Chocolate milk anyone?
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Mr Bird was only about 6 feet away from them.
I will not tell you where I was...
To see what everyone else is chatting about this ice blue Tuesday

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Your kids are precious! I bet they required a change of clothes after that, sour milk is one of the worst smells. At least it wasn't vegetable oil. I spilled a gallon of vegetable oil on my grandmother's kitchen floor when I was about 2. I still haven't heard the end of that one!

Anonymous said...

Well, now I have to know...where where you?

Veggiemomof2 said...

Don't you wish you could be as oblivious to everything at times as men can be?

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

SO cute!! And much cuter in your house than in mine. I'm glad you were able to get photographic evidence. Love your little guy's Robeez too...I miss having those in my house!

~ Sarah

Lara said...

Let me guess. On the computer? Does Mr. Bird ever regret getting you addicted to that thing?

Kids are just messy and gross. When muscles was crawling he got into a gallon of maple syrup. He dumped the entire thing on the kitchen floor and rolled around in it. It ran under my baseboards and I had a problem with ants forever after that.

I won't tell you what I found in Persistence's closet the other day. Gross!!!